What we offer includes:
- This brochure, When Your Loved One Dies, to help you make decisions about organ and tissue donation.
- An opportunity to create a quilt square to honor your family member. Each original patch will be used to make one of dozens of donor quilts displayed at events and memorials statewide to spread the message of organ donation. > View the quilts and read donor stories.
- A Donate Life logo for use with published obituaries and funeral materials.
- Donor families will be invited to an annual ceremony that honors the past year’s donors. The event includes a memorial photo slide show, where each donor's name is read aloud to honor them personally.
- Rose planting ceremonies at hospitals across the state to honor donors and their families.
- An opportunity to serve as a liaison to the Donor Family Advisory Committee, which acts as an advocacy arm of Gift of Life Michigan. The committee was created in 1992 by six donor families who worked with Gift of Life to help provide support for other donor families and promote awareness. The group today has a broad spectrum of families of organ, eye and tissue donor families.
- Information and resources regarding the Donate Life Transplant Games of America, held in a different city every other year.
- For questions or information, please call us at 866-500-5801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.